The QuickBooks software has made it easier for the users to organize their company accounts in one place. There are fewer hassles involved and more benefits for the users. From maintaining invoices to vendor payments and many things can be done with this brilliant software. In case you are unable to download and install QuickBooks on Mac then you can try the given steps which will prove helpful.
- Download QuickBooks Desktop Mac version or use the CD
- Close all running applications
- Insert the QB CD into the CD ROM, the installation windows will open
- Drag the QB icon to the Applications folder
- Double-click on the QuickBooks icon to open the application
- Read the software license agreement and select I accept then click next
- Select the type and location to use the software
- Click on install to continue. After the completion, activate QuickBooks and restart your device.
You May Also Read: How to Download and Install QuickBooks on Windows