QuickBooks Error Code C 47 is a server error that is caused by problems with the setting on your browser, especially with respect to protected websites. You will encounter this type of error while you are performing a cleanup of Windows Server 2008. This article will give you an insight into some simple troubleshooting steps you can follow to fix QuickBooks Error Code C 47. However, you need to make sure you have access to certain files, such as QuickBooks Data file (.QBW) and transaction log file, before you start the troubleshooting process. If you are not sure about how to access the files, you can call the QuickBooks customer support number and consult an expert to get a more detailed overview of how to implement the solutions for QuickBooks Error Code C 47.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error C=47
Solution 1: Scan your system for viruses : Whenever you encounter QuickBooks Error Code C 47, the very first thing you need to do is to scan your computer and check for any malicious software. When you see the error message that reads “Error while loading \3\LXCRtime.dll”, you should run a complete antivirus scan and clean all the junk from your system. Once the scan is complete, you should restart QuickBooks and check if Error C 47 is resolved.
Solution 2: Update QuickBooks and re-sort the lists : If the error persists even after you scan your computer, you will need to re-sort the lists on QuickBooks in order to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code C 47. Before you re-sort, the lists make sure you update QuickBooks to the latest version. Use the steps below to re-sort the lists after you update the software:
- Open QuickBooks, click on ‘Lists’ and go to the Chart of Accounts.
- Navigate to the View Menu, select ‘Re-sort Lists’ and select the item
- Click ‘Customer Center’ and then select the ‘Customer Jobs’ option.
- When you finish re-sorting the list, close the QuickBooks application
- Restart your computer and log in to QuickBooks once again to check if Error C 47 is fixed.
Solution 3: Manually Fix QuickBooks Error C 47 : Even if the first two solutions do not work, you can refer to the steps below to manually fix QuickBooks Error Code C 47:
- Reboot your computer after performing driver un-establishments
- Configure the driver, so your system is able to recognize the gadget.
- Open the Start menu and click on the ‘Device Manager’ option
- Go to the main outcome and search for and select the gadget class.
- Choose the gadget and the Update Driver Software.
- Choose from a rundown of gadget drivers and submit the driver with “Legacy.”
If you have any trouble completing the steps mentioned above, you can always call the QuickBooks customer service number and ask for additional technical assistance. Experienced and well-trained QuickBooks experts will be able to give you a detailed step-by-step guide to fix any error related to your QuickBooks accounting software.