Managing all the data related to a business and accounts can be really hectic. To maintain paper files, a record of expenses, profit and loss and other are really frustrating when you do it on a large scale. This is why Intuit has launched a software ease the accounting work. QuickBooks is an accounting software which is the best suitable software to easily do all the work. Now, one doesn’t have to worry about carrying the hard bounded files but because QuickBooks allows you to do all this work online very easily. But there are complications also because nothing can be without any error, same goes with this software. QuickBooks software also faces come glitches and problems. One of the most common issue with QuickBooks software is Quickbooks Payroll Error 30159. This error causes the problem with this software and the software runs slowly. Sometimes the users face problem in opening the company files due to this error. But this error can be resolved by some troubleshooting steps or you can ask for help on QuickBooks customer care number.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 30159
There are various factors which can trigger the QuickBooks Error 30159 in a computer. Some of them are listed below:
- Corrupt Windows registry files and damaged files.
- Incomplete installation of the QuickBooks software.
- Virus or malware activity.
- Corrupt files in HDD.
- The slow speed of the computer.
- Junk files in the HDD.
After analyzing the situation and finding the reason, you can proceed with the solution steps. Read this blog and go with the solution steps to resolve the problem.
Solution to fix QuickBooks Error 30159
- Close all the running programs in the computer and shut down. After 1 or 2 minutes press the power button and start your computer again.
- Log in to your system as an administrator.
- Press the start button on the keyboard and choose Accessories option on the screen.
- Then select the option ‘System restore’ on the appeared screen. Then you will be asked to restore the system to a previous Click on Yes.
- After performing all these steps, the system will restart automatically after 1 minute.
- When the system restarts you won’t face the problem anymore.
Also Read : QuickBooks unable to send payroll
Hopefully, the given steps or information in this blog works for you. But if you feel confused with above-given steps or these steps doesn’t work, then you can ask experts on QuickBooks customer support number. This number is toll-free, so you can dial this number anytime.