Quickbooks Customer Support : The QuickBooks software that assists to supervise and govern the accounts and finance of the company or small businesses. You can supervise all the expenses of the company, check the profits and loss, prepare invoices, and generate salary slips, maintain the cash flow, etc. it is online software that has been developed and managed by Intuit. The software stores very crucial and important information, and it is always advised that you keep a backup of all the files, in case you accidentally lose them or they get deleted. The online software keeps a record of all the business data. But what if you accidentally delete the folder or some files? Don’t worry, there is a solution to every problem. If you have encountered with such a problem and is not able to get the desired solution, after a constant search, then you have come to the right place. By reading this, you will be able to restore the QuickBooks deleted files easily. The deleted files can be recovered easily from the recycle bin.
Restoring the deleted files from the recycle bin
- Move to the desktop and double click on the recycle bin icon to open it in the files explorer.
- Now, in the recycle bin, open the QuickBooks Folder and select on Restore the file option. If you have accidentally deleted only a few files, then you can select them together by using the CTRL+ Shift+ Arrow down option together.
- Once the files have been recovered, move back to the QuickBooks folder to view the deleted files in the software.
Restoring the files using Yodot
(Yodot is an online software tool that helps in data recovery if the files have been deleted accidentally)
- Download the Yodot software in your device.
- After the downloading process is complete, set the Yodot File recovery tool on the system.
- Now launch the tool and choose the option of either Lost File Recovery or Delete File recovery
- From the list of options that will be provided to you, select the QuickBooks Folder or File that you wish to recover.
- Type the extensions of the files, which needs to be restored back
- Once restored, store the files safely in the location, other than where you usually store your QuickBooks File.
Quickbooks Tech Support Number: There are many other ways that can be used to retrieve the deleted files from the QuickBooks folder again. But here in this blog, the solutions which will prove to be most beneficial for you are provided with. You can opt from any of the ways that you find convenient.