Payroll Taxes are an important aspect of every organization. The users need to carefully calculate their Payroll taxes as this process can also turn out to be highly complex. The user can take assistance in this regard by using software like QuickBooks. The users often face the issue of not having a clear understanding of how to set up and pay Payroll taxes. When users come across such a problem, they have the option of connecting with QuickBooks Contact Number. The users can also read this entire blog to get a clear understanding of how to set up and pay payroll taxes.
The process of setting up and paying Payroll taxes
The users can follow the below given steps to set up the payroll taxes in QuickBooks:
- The users would have to navigate the Tax Center, which would be on the left menu bar and then click on the ‘Taxes’ option.
- Now the users would have to select the Payroll Tax Center. In addition to calculating the payroll taxes, the users can also track the sales tax in QuickBooks Online.
- In the next screen, you would be able to see a list of employees which you have set up. On this screen, you would have to enter the birth date and the hire date for each employee.
- Further, the users would have to enter their Company Details. The information that the users would have to enter are Business Name, Business Address, Date on which you wish to run first payroll and the date on which you hired your first employee.
- Then you would have to enter the Federal Tax Details. The information that you would have to enter are FEIN, Payroll Tax Form, Federal Tax Payments, Non-Profit Status.
- You would now have to enter the State Details such as State Employer Account Number, State Unemployment Insurance Rate, Employment Training Tax, and Deposit Schedule.
- Now you have to setup E-Pay and E-file. In this step, you would have to indicate how you would make your payments. The options that you would have are E-Pay and E-File or Manually with paper coupons.
- The last step of this process would be to pay the taxes. Once you have successfully completed all the above-given steps, you would have to open the payroll tax center and then click on the option of ‘Pay Taxes.’
If the users are unable to set up and pay the payroll taxes using the steps given above, then you have the option of connecting with QuickBooks Technical Support Number. Users can quickly seek guidance from trained professionals by connecting with customer care. This service is widely available throughout the day and is accessible through a toll-free number.