Online payroll service is provided by QuickBooks. This service allows a user to pay employees, tax preparation, tax pay at the end of the month very easily. It saves the user from the tax delay penalties. Connecting the bank with QuickBooks is very important so that the Online Payroll service will pay your employees from your bank account. These steps are quite complex, so you can get in touch with QuickBooks Contact Number.
Steps to Connect your Bank to Online Payroll
All these steps are quite complex, so if you face any problem with these steps, then call on QuickBooks Helpline number to talk with techies and get help. Right now there are 8 banking partners (City Bank, TD Bank, US Bank, Bank of America, Chase, USAA, BB&T Bank, and Wells Fargo) with QuickBooks, so if you have an account in any one of these banks, then you can follow these steps to connect instantly.
- Open QuickBooks software. Go to Payroll service and click on Workers > Employee.
- Then choose to Add Employee.
- Enter all the required information of Employee.
- Select ‘Direct deposit’ in the Payment method.
- Enter Account type, routing number, account number and click on done.
- Then select Next to finish the direct deposit set up.
- When the direct deposit setup is complete, click on Get Started.
- Choose your bank, enter your booking ID and Banking password, and click connect.
- Confirm your business information and select next.
- Enter the principal officer details and submit.
If you don’t have an account in one of the partner banks, and you haven’t passed the instant bank verification process, then go through the Normal Bank verification process.
- Go to the connect page and search for your bank name in the list.
- Then choose to connect using the routing number and account number.
- Then enter both Bank Account number and routing number, and select next.
- Verify your business information and click on Continue.
- Then enter the principal officer information and verify, then submit.
- To fully verify your account information and connection, a test transaction will occur in your bank account with 2 business days.
Also Read: Quickbooks Payroll Support
This was the whole process to connect your bank with Online Payroll service. If you feel any difficulty in above-given steps and think you need help, then call on QuickBooks phone number to get in touch with the support team.