QuickBooks pro accounting software id dedicated to the users to provide them best features in terms of easing the software usage. Now it allows you to easily setup and configure email services that you need to use to send any documents to your vendors, customers or employees. You can follow this blog to get the methods or you can call at QuickBooks technical Support Number to get the complete guidance.
Easily configure email services in QuickBooks Pro:
You may require sending important forms, reports and invoices etc. while working on Quick Books. You need to send these to your vendors, employees and customers and to do so you have to configure email services using and email client, web mail or Quick Books email. you can find these options in Quick Books software:
- MS Outlook/Outlook express: This feature will be available when you installed MS Outlook on your computer. This the suggested email by Quick Books that you can use easily.
- Web mail: You can use webmail features to connect with Gmail, Yahoo or any web-based email services.
- Quick Books Email: This option is however least preferable option but can be used for email connectivity easily.
Easy steps of setup MS Outlook or Outlook express email services:
Using QuickBooks pro accounting tools you can easily setup Microsoft Outlook or Outlook express email services. you only need to follow these steps:
- Start with creating an account on MS Outlook and fi you don’t have any existing account.
- Now provide the required credentials as given below:
- Username: Outlook username
- Password: Outlook password
- Incoming server type: POP3 or IMAP
- Incoming server address: Internet port number
- Outgoing server: SMTP
- Outgoing server address: Internet port number
- In case you are unable to find Outlook option in QuickBooks the follow these steps:
- Go to Edit menu in QuickBooks and click preferences followed by send forms option.
- Choose Outlook option there and press the OK button.
- Now you can try to send documents using email services.
Steps to setup webmail services:
For the users of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet explorer, Edge or Opera, follow these steps to setup webmail in QuickBooks pro accounting software:
- Go to QuickBooks Pro and open it in your laptop or Computer.
- Log in with correct credentials.
- Select edit option and click the preferences option.
- Choose the send forms option click to add.
You will get the add email window and provide these information:
- Your email Id in account option.
- Now select your email provider such as Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail etc.
- SMTP server details will be filled automatically and then you can click on OK button.
- Now you can try to send a document using email service.
If you need further support then you can contact at QuickBooks Customer Support Number for a professional assistance.