QuickBooks ProAdvisor is a term used to describe a certified employee or an accountant or a professionally trained technician who has mastered the art of QuickBooks by undertaking the basic and advanced skill requirements of QuickBooks accounting software. A QuickBooks ProAdvisor is trained and familiar with all the functions and techniques of this accounting software program. He/she are eligible to provide QuickBooks seminar or training, technical support, tax return, and bookkeeping services etc. And to become a ProAdvisor of QuickBooks, you need to get through some exams that are offered by Intuit every two years.
These advisors work with small or upcoming businesses to help them with their accounting work so these businesses can reap the benefits and advantages of the software. These certified professionals are equipped with all the latest resources and skills available from Intuit, which comes in handy while trying to troubleshoot certain problems and issues of this software and also while providing information and details to customers. These professionals are also certified to walk you through any complication or issue through the help of some ‘link up’ services which can be utilized only by a verified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. If you want to know where and how you can look up a QuickBooks ProAdvisor near your vicinity, you can call QuickBooks Contact Number
The type of services provided by a QuickBooks ProAdvisor
The QuickBooks ProAdvisor assist you with many accounting services like providing solutions for the problem during set up or connectivity issues etc. Some of the services provided are:
- Accounting and bookkeeping: Under this service you have your daily ‘bookkeeping’ tasks such as invoicing, paying bills, reconciling bank accounts etc.
- Help in financial planning and tax preparation: A QuickBooks ProAdvisor can also handle your tax planning tasks. It takes care of your quarterly and annual income tax preparation or payroll tax return policies and any kind of tax-related payment.
- Assistance in QuickBooks set up and consulting: If you are a beginner in the world of QuickBooks, a QuickBooks ProAdvisor can guide you through the basic set up process. Your software will be customized by them according to your preference and needs.
- Other additional services: They also offer these additional services like, setting up of products and service lists, connecting your bank to QuickBooks, setting up customers etc.
How you can find a QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
If you are looking to find a ProAdvisor for your QuickBooks software, you can find it by:
- Clicking on the ‘ProAdvisor search portal’ on your QuickBooks software.
- Now you just need to add your location in the provided field and enter the details in the ‘industry served’ box.
- After that, you need to choose the services that are required and also the QuickBooks product that you are using at the moment.
So the paragraphs above are a briefly detailed information about QuickBooks ProAdvisor and the services they are certified to provide as well as measures you can take to reach out to them.