QuickBooks is one of the advanced and innovative software that is being used by a number of users globally. It offers a lot of prominent features to manage the accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll requirement of the companies and individuals as well. Now if you getting some issues such as QuickBooks is not getting connected to the remote server then you should contact at QuickBooks customer service for further assistance. However, if you follow this blog till the end, you will be able to solve the issue on your own.
Easy methods to fix the issue of QuickBooks not able to connect to the remote server:
There are multiple methods that can be followed easily to solve the issue when QuickBooks is not able to get connected with the remote server:
Method 1. Update QuickBooks
- Go to the QuickBooks through your PC and download the latest available version.
- Select the required product there and company file that you have to update and then click on download data.
Method 2. Review the webmail settings
- After downloading the latest updates for the software go to the edit menu in QuickBooks and select the preferences option.
- Further, click on forms option and then select the default mail account.
- Now go to SMTP server details and review it.
- Next, you can manually configure the server and port settings.
Method 3. Reset the internet explorer settings
- You need to close down the Quickbooks software and double-click on internet explorer icon.
- Next, you have to go the settings in the browser and then land into tool menu.
- Right click on the internet and then go to the advanced tab.
- Enable the advanced settings and press the OK button.
- Now you can close the browser.
Method 4. Create a network data file
- You can also solve the issue by creating a network data file and to do so you need to go the windows icon and search ‘QB database, server manager there.
- Then in the next window, you need to select ‘database server manager.’
- In case you are unable to locate that option, you should uninstall the software and then again install it.
- After successfully installation, you can go to the QuickBooks data server manager window and find the path of the company file.
- Further, you need to create a new folder there and paste all the files that you have copied for the folder.
- Start the scanning files and verify .nd data and then close it.
In such ways, you will be complete the methods for a proper solution, and you can easily get your QuickBooks connected to the remote server. If you are still not getting the right direction, you can contact at Quickbooks customer support number and get the easy support from the expert community.