There can sometimes occur certain issues which may trouble the users and can become a reason of major concern for them. For everyone who uses the QuickBooks accounting software knows for a fact that one can directly print the documents and files from this software without having the hassles of copying and pasting them to other areas and documents. But what if you suddenly find that the software just fails to print the files and is creating an issue specifically in PDF version. You might be wondering why it is happening and would be looking out for solutions. With this blog you can stay relaxed as the concern of PDF printing issues in QuickBooks will be resolved here (Quickbooks Phone Number) . You do not need to indulge in any vague reasons and can find the exact one here
Causes behind printing PDF file issues
- The QuickBooks software is not responding to the command
- The file was not saved properly
- Errors in the naming of the file
- Maybe the file was not saved as Portable Document Format
- The PDF file converter is offline
- The printer is offline or not connected to the system
- Some internal issues in the printer
You first need to look out for the actual cause behind the QuickBooks PDF printing issues and then work accordingly targeting the area of concern. You can try a hand at some of the troubleshooting steps given below and see if the error stays resolved or not.
Solution 1- By downloading the QuickBooks Print and Repair Tool
- Go to the official QuickBooks Website and download QB print and repair tool.
- Run the setup file as an administrator.
- Once the installation process has been finished, use the tool to scan the system and fix the errors.
If the issue doesn’t get resolved, then there can be some errors with the printer. Look for the errors and resolve them by opting for the problem-solving steps as per the concern.
Solution 2- Check the reconciliation window
Sometimes the QB software can encounter a lockup and this is where this solution comes precious.
- Navigate to the Windows menu and look out for reconcile window
- Close all other windows and start the reconciliation process.
After you have inculcated the given steps and you still find that the issue has not been resolved, it will be ideal to get in touch with the QuickBooks Customer Support Number and look out for their advice. The proficient and expert advisers will tackle the solution appropriately and will help you eradicate the error completely.